Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Good Idea!

Robby has decided that he thinks it is a good idea for me do a blog and share my love of photography with anyone who is interested (or maybe doesn't have anything better to do with their time!) I just love taking photos. Some are pretty good; some not - but the experience of taking photographs is so much fun. My two favorite subjects are of the outdoors and my grandsons. So, you will be seeing a lot of them. Thank you for spending your precious time here - it means a lot to me. Here are a few of my favorites.

3 comments:

  1. aw ann i love your photography, my favorite is the seagull and the light house. ian and your other grandsons look flawless. YOUR BABIES MAKE CUTE BABIES =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing this. How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures and to be able to keep up with your life!

    ReplyDelete